Saturday, February 24, 2007

Trying Watercolor Pencils

Since the sketchbook Moleskine doesn't like watercolors, inexpensive watercolor pencils were tried. I'm not very interested in watercolor pencils, but I will shop for a nicer set.

I'm more interested in watercolors, and three Moleskine watercolor books are on their way. They should arrive the first of next week, and I'll be nice and send my sister one. She, too, is interested in watercolor.

The Moleskine sketchbook will continue to be used for ink, pencil, and colored pencil. I'm trying to do at least one small sketch a day.

While I had the WC pencils out, I tried a few small sketches with them. The pencils did fine. A Niji waterbrush was used. It's a gem of a brush and much handier than regular brushes for these little sketches.

No comments: