Tuesday, September 16, 2008

EDM #162 - Draw Your Breakfast


My favorite breakfast consists of a sausage and biscuit with a Coca-Cola. A bit of butter and preserves are added to the biscuit.

I know, I know ... it's not a healthy breakfast, but it tastes so good! I don't drink coffee or tea, so the cold, tingly Coke is perfect for me. I have no interest in knowing the number of calories hiding in the biscuit, sausage, butter, and preserves; but I am sure it's a scary, non-nutritious number.

Lousy drawing, but another challenge is completed.

2 comments:

Jim Bumgarner said...

"Lousy drawing" my foot! I love the simplicity of this. In fact, my first thought was how this would look good in a small frame. So there!!

E-J said...

Hee hee. Love the simplicity of the composition and the repetition of the circles!

I would second the sausage and the Coke (though strictly Diet Pepsi) but the biscuit/jam thing? That's just unnatural.